He works as a Junior Lawyer of the Corporate and Government Practice Group of González Tapia Abogados, prior to joining our firm he worked in several areas of practice, including Corporate and Commercial, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Intellectual Property and Real Estate. He practices in Corporate and Business, contracts, technologies and telecommunications, and energy and mining.
Graduate of the law degree from the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo. PAP in High Potential Management by the Barna Management School. Diploma in Intellectual Property, Innovation and New Technologies by FINJUS. Seminars, courses, workshops and national and international conferences on corporate law, new technologies law, internet governance, and public policies.
The Open Government Paradigm, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 2016
- Ibero-American Federation of Law and Informatic Associations (FIADI)
- Internet Society of the Dominican Republic
- Latin American and Caribbean Islands Regional At-Large Organization (LACRALO)
- Analysis Center for Public Policies (CAPP)
- Iberoamerican Network of Informatic Law
- Ibero-American Observatory on Legislation and ICT Policy
- Alliance for Affordable Internet Dominican Republic (A4AI-RD)
Speaker, moderator and organizer in conferences, congresses, seminars and national and regional computer law meetings.