In litigation’s field, we provide a full and personal service in all procedures before the courts and their instances, providing advice in the technical-legal aspect, quickly and a high degree of perception about your needs.
Within the areas we cover, we can highlight the following:
- Corporate issues, such as nullity or challenges of assemblies, transfer of shares, nullity of mergers, etc.
- Intellectual property: objections, oppositions, appeals, cancellation for non-use of the mark, etc.
- Criminal, such as: abuse of trust, fraud, writing fraud, paid and unrealized work, Mobility, Land Transportation, Traffic and Road Safety law.
- Real estate, such as: actions on registered rights, lawsuits in execution contracts for sale of real estate, delineations, reorganization, etc.
- Civil, commercial and alternative dispute resolution, all types of civil liability actions; execution, enforcement actions, nullity, rescission and termination of contracts, consumer protection, insurance, unfair competition, etc.
In addition, the González Tapia Abogados litigation team has extensive experience in administrative procedures on various topics that govern relations between Public Administration entities and those administered, such as contentious-administrative, contentious-tax, protection administrative and precautionary measures.
Our firm has specialized in the field of amparo, an elementary and important instrument by which we protect the fundamental rights of our clients against acts and improper dispositions of the authorities that have adversely affected their businesses and normal operations.
Likewise, we have experience in direct actions of unconstitutionality before the Constitutional Court against laws, decrees, regulations, resolutions, acts or ordinances that violate the provisions of our Constitution. Through diffuse control of constitutionality, we intervene before any jurisdiction of the courts of the Dominican Republic, against unconstitutional actions that are incurred.
In terms of arbitration, we have represented prestigious companies both nationally and internationally before the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, based in Paris, France, and have extensive experience in the handling of national arbitrations before the Center for Dispute Resolution of the Chamber of Commerce and Production of Santo Domingo.