With more than 25 years of experience in litigation, corporate and business law, this inborn leader shows a global vision for business.
He has represented several clients in important judicial and arbitration cases, as well as in transcendental international negotiations, which include:
- Privatization of five international airports in the country.
- Multimillionaire litigation of a Swiss multinational company, which was known both in the Dominican Republic and in several foreign jurisdictions: Spain, Panama and Miami.
- Acquisition of several banking entities.
- Technical arbitration in favor of a major electricity generator, gaining cause for its client.
- Renegotiation of a contract under Law No. 173, representing a major foreign cosmetics company.
Currently, in addition to his duties as legal adviser, he is secretary of the board of directors of Antillean Gas, which develops an international LNG terminal in San Pedro de Macorís.
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the School of Law of the National University Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU) in 1991.
he has studied business law at the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra. In the same way, throughout his professional life he has made a series of courses, seminars and diplomas in his areas of practice.
MORE ABOUT HIS BEGINNING
Pablo González began his practice as an associate lawyer in the firm Biaggi & Messina, becoming a partner of this firm in a short time.
In 2009 he started a new project together with a team of trained professionals Gonzalez & Coiscou, after acquiring vast experience in management and administration, decided to start the firm González Tapia Abogados in 2014.