With more than 25 years of experience in litigation, corporate and business law, this inborn leader shows a global vision for business. He has represented several clients in important judicial and arbitration cases, as well as in transcendental international negotiations, which include:
- Privatization of five international airports in the country.
- Multimillionaire litigation of a Swiss multinational company, which was known both in the Dominican Republic and in several foreign jurisdictions: Spain, Panama and Miami.
- Acquisition of several banking entities.
- Technical arbitration in favor of a major electricity generator, with a winning decision on behalf of his client.
- Renegotiation of a contract under Law No. 173, representing a major foreign cosmetics company.
Currently, in addition to his duties as legal adviser, he is member of several of the clients’ boards, which allow him to have an early edge of potential problems for the clients.
Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the School of Law of the National University Pedro Henriquez Ureña (UNPHU) back in 1991. Also studied Business Law at the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra. In the same way, throughout his professional life he has made a series of courses, seminars and understudies in his areas of practice.
More about his beginning
Pablo González began his practice as an associate lawyer in the firm Messina & Messina (1991), becoming a partner of this firm in a short time (1998). He remained as a partner in that law firm until its merge with Gustavo Biaggi & Associates, where he became a senior partner of then Biaggi & Messina (2001).
In 2009 he started a new project together with a team of trained professionals Gonzalez & Coiscou, which was years later split into two new firms, of which González Tapia Abogados was formed in the year of 2014.